9book Amirgaliev N.A., Christian Opp, Askrova M., Kulbekova R. A., Ismukhanova L. T. About ratio and values of the empirical coefficient of alkali metals (Na+ and K+) in surface waters of Kazakhstan on the example of the Ile River.

9book Mazakov T.Zh., Jomartova Sh.A,, Shormanov T.S., Ziyatbekova G.Z., Amirkhanov B.S., Kisala P. The image processing algorithms for biometric identification by fingerprints.

9book Samigulina G.A., Samigulina Z.I., Lukmanova Zh.S. Cognitive smart-technology of distance learning of Experion PKS distributed control system for oil and gas industry using ontological approach.

9book Soltanov S.Kh., Yunusov Kh.B., Yuldashbayev Yu.A., Zolotarev S.V. Baimukanov D.A. Modem geochemical state of the environment of the adjacent territories of the Domodedovo Moscow airport.

9book Yermagambet B.T., Nurgaliyev N.U., Maslov N.A., Abylgazina L.D., Syzdykova A.A., Effect of electrophysical impact on the physical and chemical characteristics of coal ash from the Maikuben deposit.

9book Zhurinov M., Kassymbekov Zh.K., Dyussembekova N., Siemens E., Kassymbekov G.Zh. Testing of the prototype of mini-hydro power plants of  hydrocyclone type in production conditions.

9book Massanov Zh.K., Baimakhan R.B., Kozhabekov Zh.Т., Tugelbayeva G.K., Madaliyev T. B.,Abdraimov E.S. Wave spreading in resilient viscous-plastic layer with cavity on the rigid base.

9book Mammedov K.A., Hamidova M.S., Aliyev.S.T. Development of a multifunctional corrosion inhibitor, possessing the properties of a microemulsion.

9book Mashekov S.A., Nugman E.Z., Mashekova A.S., Absadykov В.N, Bekbosynova E.A,, Tussupkaliyeva E.A., Tussupkaliyeva E.A., Absadykob B.N. Investigation of power and force parameters of pressing of precisions at the continuous pressing mill of new construction.

9book Mukhamediev R.I., Mustakayev R., Yakunin K.O., Kuchin Y.I., Kiseleva S.V., Gopejenko V.I, Decision support system for optimization of RES generators placement based on geospatial data.

9book Nurpeisova M, Bekbassarov Zh., Kenesbaeva A., Kartbaeva K., Gabitova U. Complex evaluation of geodynamic safety in the development of hydrocarbon reserves deposits.

9book Anarbayev A.A., Khegay R., Spabekova R., Kabylbekova В.N, Dmitrevsky B.A, Studying the process of lithium chloride extraction from the brine.

9book Zhanakova R., Pankratenko A., Almenov Т., Bektur B. Rational selection of the form of support for the formation of genetic composition of rocks in the conditions of the Beskempir field.

9book Mishnev S.V., Berezyuk  V.G,, Kuzembayev S.B., Sikhimbayev M.R., Absadykov B.N, Dementeva I.S. Influence of the geometric shape of the mold on the cast billet structure for forming processes.

9book Sherov K.T., Sikhimbayev M.R., Nasad T.G., Absadykov B.N., Izotova A.S., Okimbayeva A.E., Kuanov I.S.The research of the steel cutting blade reliability for thermo-frictional processing.

9book Temirbayeva R.K., Akiyanova F.Zh., Orazbekova K.S., Veysov S.K. Socio-economic aspects of nature management in the Kazakhstan's Caspian sea region based on functional zoning of the territory.

9book Zhantayev Zhu.Sha., Abdrakhmatov K.E., Khachikyan G.Ya. Research of solar-litliospheric relationships in north Tian Shan attracting paloseismic data.

9book Galiyev S.Zh., Dovzhenok A.S., Kol'ga A.D., Galiyev D.A., Uteshov E.T. Digitalization and the potential for improving the design and planning of mining operations in open cast mining.

9book Yessenamanova M.S., Sangajieva L.Kh., Yessenamanova Zh.S., Tlepbergenova A.E. Migratory activity at the landfill site of microelements of the Caspian depression.

9book Nurgalieva A.Sh., Ismailova D. T., Abisheva G. O., Taukenova L.Zh., Petr Hajek Balapanova E.S. Ecology as a basic principle of sustainable development.

9book Tuleshov A.K., Jomartov А.A., Ibrayev S., Jamalov N.K., Halicioglu R. Optimal synthesis of planar linkages.

9book Solonenko V.G., Makhmetova N.M., Nikolaev V.A., Kvashnin M.Ya., Bekzhanova S.E,, Bondar I.S., Mirzabaev S.A. Analysis of the stress-strain state of travel pipes with the use of hardware and software complex.

9book Sydykova G.K., Seitmuratov A., Begzhan A.M. Ways to improve the efficiency in performance of corona discharge ozonators.

9book Zhurinov M., Abilmagzhanov A.Z., Khussain B.Kh., Teltaev B.B. Synthesis of anatase modification titanium dioxide nanopowders.

Nazarbaev 2017

THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN - ELBASY

THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN

State of the Nation Address by President of Kazakhstan 

Kassym-Jomart Tokayev

gylymorda embl

banner

logo

logo