9book Ibadullaeva S.Zh., Fomkina M.G., Appazov К.О., Zhusupova I.A. Development of a biosensor of ureawith the application of polymer technologies for blood and urine analysis        

9book Deryabina N.D., Gritsenko D.A., Galiakparav N.N. General characteristics of influenza virus A molecular structure

9book Imanbayeva A.A., Belozerov I.F., Ishmuratova M.Iu. Using of computer programm «BD-PLANT-KZ»for cadastral registration of plants of the natural flora of Kazakhstan 

9book Abdreshov S.N., Demchenko G.A., Bulekbaeva L.E., Nurmakhanova B.A., Nauryzbai U.B., Koganezawa U.N Changes of the thyroid hormones concentration and the biochemical parameters feautures of lymph and blood of rat with hypothyroidism   

9book Bigaliev A.B., Behmanov B.O., Jiyenbekov A. KK, Shimshikov В. E., Kozhakhmetova A.N.Molecular-genetical investigation of oil pollution effect on aguabiota of Kazakhstany zone of Caspean sea 

9bookSadanov A.K., Akylova M.A., Balgimbaeva A.S., Ibragimova L.N., Bekezhanava T.S., Itemirova A.O.,Turlybaeva Z.Zh., Sultanova A.Zh., Galimbayeva R.Sh., Trenozhnikova L.P. Activity of antibiotic roseofungin againstclinical pathogens of vaginal candidiasis        

9book Khamdiyeva O.Kh., Tileules Zh.B., Baratzhanova G.S., Perfilyeva A.V.,Menlimuratova Z.I., Akchurina Y.E., Djansugurova L.B. Analysis of candidate polymorphisms at epilepsy patients without mechanical disturbances   

9book Esenbekova P.A., Bokenbay D., Eszhanov B.E. Biodiversity of Heteroptera of the Almaty city (south-eastern Kazakhstan)